The cost of entering Trail Attack is as follows:
3k Family Fun RunAge 6yrs and up.
- 3km Family Fun Run starting at 10am on Saturday. Camping is included. A small booking fee will be applied to your purchase by our registration platform.
10km NightMinimum age 15 yrs
- 10km single lap race at 10pm on SATURDAY. Camping is included. A small booking fee will be applied to your purchase by our registration platform.
10km DayMinimum age 15 yrs
- 10km single lap race at 10am on SUNDAY. Camping is included. A small booking fee will be applied to your purchase by Eventbrite, our registration platform.
8 HourMinimum age 18 yrs
- New for 2019. 8 hour multi-lap trail race. Camping is included in your entry. Race starts at midday on Saturday. A small booking fee will be applied to your registration.
24 HourMinimum age 18 yrs
- 24 hour multi 10km lap off-road ultra trail race. Camping and use of the showers are included in your entry. A booking fee will be applied to your purchase by our registration platform.
The 3km Junior Race start at 10am on Saturday.
The 10km Night Race starts at 10pm on Saturday.
The 10km Day Race starts at 10pm on SUNDAY.
The 8 hour ultra starts at 12.00 on Saturday.
The 24 hour ultra starts at 12.00 on Saturday.
Included in your entry fee:
Your entry fee covers you for entry to your chosen race. Family, friends, spectators and supporters are welcome to come to the event and their entry is free. Camping and showers are included in the 24 hour race entry and can be purchased separately for other visitors on site.
Parking is free at Trail Attack.
Camping is included in the price of your 24 hour ticket. Runners at junior and 10k events may purchase camping when they book online. The price is £10 per person for the weekend. We have two camping areas that will be open from 2pm on Friday until 7pm on Sunday. Solo runners will be placed near the transition area, teams and supporters are only a two minute walk away! Caravans and motorhomes are welcome and will be located in a specific area, again, not far from transition.
All finishers will receive the awesome Trail Attack medal. 24 hour runners also receive a Trail Attack shirt. Goody bags will also include gear and race entry discount vouchers.
Within the event village we will have food and drink outlets, toilets, First Aid, trade stands and much more.
Further booking information:
Race Rules are here
All competitors for the 8 hour and 24 hour race need to be aged 18 or over on event day. There is no upper age limit. The junior event is for runners aged 6-15 yrs. The 10km races are for ages 15 and over.
Following any of the booking links will take you to our chosen booking platform – Eventbrite. You will be given the options of participating as an individual, joining a team or starting a team. Team Captains should enter first and ‘Start a Team’. Other team members should then ‘Join a Team’ using the team name and password set up by the captain.
Refunds and changes
Unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds once your entry has been completed. However, if you are injured before the event and wish to offer your place to someone else, we are able to change runner details free of charge up until one week before the event.
The online entry system will close three days before the event. It will not be possible to enter online after this time.